Thursday, June 25, 2009

1956 Hammond B3 Organ in LA ith Leslie, Tone Cab, etc for $5750

I listed another B3 recently that was in NJ for about $7K so I couldn't let this one go by - this is the even more deisreable sytyle with the less ornate legs and carving - this one has all tghe accesories, Tone Cab, Necklace Reverb 122 Leslie - and and it even includes a B3 Dolly. Nice find for a Studio that wants to boast a a real Hammond B3 and not some emulated virtual organ.

1956 Hammond B3 Organ w/ Leslie and more!
S/N 69828 Includes Full Pedals and Bench,a Leslie 122RV and an HR40 Tone Cabinet w/ Necklace Reverb PLUS a B3 Dolley!
This B3 is superb — Magnificent! It was kept in a house most of its life.
You won't find a better one than this.Everything works great!
$5750.00 obo Call 818-445-2486 or email.
Location: San Fernando Valley
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.