Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vintage Plush and Flotatone Tube Guitar Amps in Omaha for $300











I've seen these Plush heads but never a huge combo like this - do you see that row of (at least) six 6L6 power tubes? Cowabunga! This thing could move mountains. And it sure is "plush."




The Flotatone is more of a well-known commodity - and certainly more easily shipped out of state. Those are great Harp amps - and I like those 6SL7 Chicago type preamp tubes for guitar.








Vintage tube guitar amps - $1 (benson)
Reply to: mailto:sale-h6g4j-1218858515@craigslist.org?subject=Vintage%20tube%20guitar%20amps%20-%20%241%20(benson) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-12, 6:58PM CDT
Going to give basic stuff for now unless someone is serious. 70's Plush super 550 and an old Flotatone from the 40's. Both work fine and have been checked out. The plush has had speaker repair (by me) but sounds great . Has reverb and alot of 6l6's in it. The Flot works great and is for the collector or mic it as it isn't as loud as you would need for a gig, but great for home sound. I need $300 for each. If interested call Jeff at 681-0305 Thanks Not getting the pics to work but will ad them when I figure it out Thanks mail me and I'll send the pics.








1 comment:

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.