Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bunch of Lil Tube Combos in Maine - $159 and up




This gentleman is selling a bunch of small tube guitar amps in Maine. He says this Kingston (Teisco) might makea good harp amp - but those 3 mini octals imply a 120V hot chassis to me so I wouldn't count on it - but it still might sound pretty good - and he has a few other amps too.




60's vintage Kingston 2 x 8 tube amp - $159 (Bar Harbor)
Reply to: mailto:sale-b5czw-1209449667@craigslist.org?subject=60 [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-07, 8:10AM EDT
Very rare 2 x 8 Kingston amp with Alnico speakers. This would make a great recording or practice amp. It would also make a great harp amp. The amp is in excellent condition for its age. I also have other amps available for sale including a couple of hand built boutique amps, a 5 watter in a solid red oak cab and a 14 watter in a solid black walnut cab. 40 watt G.K. Butler USA built Tube Works tweed, 60's Silvertone 5XL tube amp. I'm also a dealer for the amazing ZT lunchbox, the mosrt incredible amp I have ever used, 9lbs, the size of a lunchbox and 200 watts peak output. I also have an Ampeg J12T Jet II reissue in mint condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.