Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Industrial Artwork CMI 6L6 tube Combo amp for $150 in North Hollywood CA




I have seen these heavy duty CMI tube amps in person and they are like wild pieces of Industrial Artwork. Would be great for a Industrial Noize band or anyone who wants a very unique looking backline - and guess what - they rock! All handwired back in the mid 70's in El Monte CA at the old Standell factory - 6L6GT power tubes and 12Ax7 phase inverter (like that little Roland below) and nice heavy duty chassis, cabinet, and 2 x 12 speakers. A whole lot of noize for $150!




C.M.I. Tube AMP Vintage SG 212 - $150 (North Hollywood)
Reply to: mailto:sale-9kt2p-1223785917@craigslist.org?subject=C.M.I.%20Tube%20AMP%20Vintage%20SG%20212%20-%20%24150%20(North%20Hollywood) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-15, 10:38PM PDT
Vintage SG amp by C.M.I....Standell....Gibson.....1974. C.M.I. Electronics . El Monte. 45 to 50 watts. 2 new 12 inch Carvin 100watt speakers. Very clean. Pics. 323-401-8801
Location: North Hollywood

2 comments:

  1. Ive got a pair of CMI speakers for sale. they are very rare. can only find one photo of them online. would you know anyone interested in buying them?
    regrds gwyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post them on Craigslist. I'm sure someone will buy them if the price is right. CMI speakers are not in great demand so don't expect much for them even if they are rare. good luck.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.