Monday, June 15, 2009

Original Vintage 1964 Gretsch Tennessean for $1800




I am only posting this because it is an Original 1964 Gretsch Tennessean for lest than the price of a new Vintage Reissue model - this one is in Pittsburg. I can't vouch for the condition and it sounds like it's all scratched up in back - but still could be a good deal.




1964 Gretsch Chet Atkins Tennessean - $1800 (Mexican War Streets)
Reply to: mailto:sale-pdmeu-1216797561@craigslist.org?subject=1964%20Gretsch%20Chet%20Atkins%20Tennessean%20-%20%241800%20(Mexican%20War%20Streets) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-11, 3:36PM EDT
This is your chance to own one of the greatest guitars ever made for a great price. I have looked around and can not find anything close for under $3,000 and many list for well over $5,000. This Tennessean is all original w/ original case and even includes much of the original paperwork. This guitar is in good shape for its age. Has normal wear and tear including some minor chipping on the binding which is very common to Gretsch guitars of this vintage and some wear on the back of the guitar from what I can assume was a big honking 60's belt buckle. I only play acoustic these days and have sold my amps so you'll need to bring yours if you'd like to hear it plugged in. When I played this guitar, I absolutely loved it and you will too. Thanks for looking. Email or call: 412.321.1244

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.