Friday, June 19, 2009

Guild D5E in Des Moines for $150

I don't know if this Model Guild is USA made or not but the price is good for a Guild - though he says it has a crack in it. The picture he links to is not his guiar but the same model at Elderly.

Guild Guitar-Good Price - $150 (Des Moines)
Reply to: sale-b7nbe-1211768195@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-08, 3:32PM CDT
Guild Guitar Model number D5E This is what the guitar looks like: http://www.elderly.com/items/20U-7026.htm This guitar in the pictures looks to have scratches, mine has none. It does however have a decent sice crack the side from the cold. Black in color. I've had it for a few years and never got the chance to play. Barely used & Signed by George Strait---Now inducted to the Country Music Hall of Fame. I would like $150/OBO Contact Info: 515-689-9330-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.