Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Teisco Guitar with Pair Gold Foil Pickups in Austin TX for $95




The gold foils in this MIJ are the real deal "Ry Cooder" pickups that sound great for slide. I believe you can actually surface mount them on an archtop if you put a little foam pad under them to protect the guitar - I'm just saying... c'mon? Didn't you see Buena Vista Social Club?




VINTAGE ELECTRIC GUITAR - $95 (Oak Hill SW Austin)
Reply to: mailto:sale-bn44g-1221206716@craigslist.org?subject=VINTAGE%20ELECTRIC%20GUITAR%20-%20%2495%20(Oak%20Hill%20SW%20Austin) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-14, 1:43PM CDT
Old electric guitar as pictured. Powers up & plays. Shows plenty of wear. Missing 4 nylon bushings on the tuning keys. The only clue to identification is MADE IN JAPAN on a back cover plate. I have other guitars for sale. Just search my phone # in the music section. AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME BASIS ....................... OPEN TO OFFERS & TRADES ...................... CALL DJ AT 288-5121
Location: Oak Hill SW Austin

2 comments:

  1. hello, I´m looking for a bridge and a pickguard for a Teisco very similar like that but I don´t know where find it, could you showme a web page to by one of these, thanks!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. It's called eBay! Lol. Good luck. - Jim C

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.