Thursday, June 25, 2009

Late 50's Supro OAHU brand Electric in Ohio for $295











Somebody please race over and grab this SUPRO for $295 and then ship it to me here in Los Angeles so I can resell it for $500+ (hehe) - no kidding,though - this would make a great raucous Bluesy slide guitar - Jack White would be proud.








Rare Oahu solid body Electric Guitar with Case - $295 (trotwood ohio)
Reply to: mailto:sale-hhpvk-1238371811@craigslist.org?subject=Rare%20Oahu%20solid%20body%20Electric%20Guitar%20with%20Case%20-%20%24295%20(trotwood%20ohio) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-24, 9:51PM EDT
I have shown this guitar to several guitar " experts" and none have seen a Oahu electric guitar like this. Some think it was made by Supro. It plays just fine and is all original and is only missing one knob. Could use a new nut. New strings. Handle broken on case. Overall good vintage guitar that you will not see anywhere else. Take a look at the pics and you will see what I mean. If you need to see better larger images let me know and I will email you the pics. I also have 4 additional pics not shown .call 937-277-6777 or 854-1004

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.