Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pine and garnet Rtube amps in Vancouver BC for $200




I have no ideawhat these little tube amps sound like - but they are of the Canadian made variety - Pine, Pepco, Garnet - you know, those Randy Bachman Go Canucks type amps - this guy is selling for different amps from$100 to $200 each.




vintage tube amps - $200 (aldergrove)
Reply to: mailto:sale-vzc6n-1224499411@craigslist.org?subject=vintage%20tube%20amps%20-%20%24200%20(aldergrove) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-16, 10:47AM PDT
canadian tube amps for sale two PINE ELECTRONICS TUBE AMPS-both in good working condition,1960's,nice sound-------$200 each twoRAVEN TUBE AMPS-made by garnet,1960's, one needs work,the other works good-------$100 & $200

1 comment:

  1. I am searching for a 1958 Supro amplifier.This is to match my Supro electric guitar. Do you know where I might find such an animal
    My guitar is original I bought it in 1958

    Thanks Dennis

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.