Thursday, June 18, 2009

1970 Fender Super Reverb (Non-MV) in Alpharetta for $700




This looks to be a Non-Master Volume Super Reverb from 1970 in very nice original condition. If you like these amps this is a nice deal in a town called Alpharettta Georgia. I did the Supers.




1970 Fender Super Reverb - $700 (Alpharetta)
Reply to: mailto:sale-t52rb-1227370822@craigslist.org?subject=1970%20Fender%20Super%20Reverb%20-%20%24700%20(Alpharetta) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-18, 6:25AM EDT
This is a 1970 fender super reverb. It is in very good condition with some normal wear considering date manufactured. Everything to the best of my knowledge is all original. Speakers, transformers, spring reverb, and so on. I have owned this amp for 12 years. I replaced all the tubes once early on and just replaced all the pre-amp tubes a few months back. I have receipts for that somewhere. I had this listed at 900 a few weeks ago but am reducing to 700. I really need to sell this amp because of some legal matters I'm going threw. I will try and answer all questions to the best of my knowledge, however I am not an amp tech so some things I might not know about. I have more pictures if needed also. Thanks, Brandon.


1 comment:

  1. This is NOT a 1070 Super Reverb. It may be a 1971. 1971 is the 1st a grounded cord and convience outlet were incorperated and the 1st year the speakers were mounted in an off set manner due to the baffle board being glued into the cabinet vs. the mounting rails utilized for mounting the baffle boards. 1971 was still a good year, however for this amp and is well worth the asking price if you feel like lugging it around.
    Kell

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.