Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Roland Bolt 60 Tube amp in Dallas for $150


These Bolt 60's are the only Tube amps that Roland ever made. I believe they use 6L6 output tubes and a 12AX7 Phase inverter - similar to the Music man amps of the time. And check out that nice solid wood cabinet. I read somewhere they really sparkle if you add an aural exctier type pedal in front.


Roland Bolt-60 Vintage Tube Amp - $150 (Greenville, TX)
Reply to: mailto:sale-jn89y-1220911746@craigslist.org?subject=Roland%20Bolt-60%20Vintage%20Tube%20Amp%20-%20%24150%20(Greenville%2C%20TX) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-14, 10:14AM CDT
A Vintage Roland Bolt 60 Tube guitar Amp.. This thing has a distinct sound to it and works great. Not sure when the tubes were last replaced. These amps are a little dusty because they haven't been played in a while but were all hooked up and tested.. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.