Tuesday, October 20, 2009

200 Guitars - some old, vintage, rare, in Berkely CA from $85 to $450

This seller has an antique and collectibles shop in Berkeley CA that provides props for TV and film shoots - he says he has about 200 guitars and I asked about Harmony, Kay, Airline, Danelectro etc and he said he has "quite a few of those." However, he doesn't sound too knowledgeable about specifics. You may want to check him out if you are inthe East Bay aarea - he is not far from Subway guitars (Fat Dawg's place) in the Berkely Hills.

Scavengerie
(510) 318-1626
Contact: Craig Vincent
Address: 1722 San Pablo Avenue Berkeley CA 94702
Description: Vintage elements including: musical instruments, luggage, clothing, etc.


NEED A GOOD VINTAGE GUITAR? - $1 (berkeley north / hills)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-19, 5:45PM PDT
Reply to: sale-sn29m-1429012611@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have over 200 vintage classical, steel acoustic and electric guitars from the USA, Japan, Spain, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Romania, Brazil, Mexico, Taiwan, etc. Most have been luthered...meaning new strings, action adjusted, etc. They date from the 1940's to the early 1990's, with a few newer than that. Many solid woods, many highly collectible but affordable. Prices range from $85 to $450 mostly, with some in excess of that...for instance the Vicente Tatay from Valencia, Spain, a classical made by Tatay the Elder. I also have quite a few vintage bandurrias and mandolins, USA and Italian. I am not a store...simply a private collector who is looking to slowly downsize, so for those Dudely Do Right Craigs List policemen...please leave me alone. This is, I repeat, a private collection. If you are a real person needing a real guitar, bought at a real fair price, email me with your needs and your phone number and I will get back to you. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.