Sunday, October 25, 2009

USA Strat w/ 64 Vintage RI Pickups in Central CA for $550




I can't say I love the aged pickguard in the pics but the Black body with the dark rosewood neck looks nice on this USA Strat. I don't think it is a Highway 1 because I don't think they came in black. The Fender 64 RI pickups should have a nice vintage tone.

Note: This guy has a 949 area code so he may be traveling back to Orange County after he's in Morro Bay - maybe he'd drop the guitar off somewhere along the way.

Fender Stratocaster Made in U.S.A. - $550 (Morro Bay)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-25, 3:09PM PDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Black 1999 Stratocaster. Made in USA. Medium large frets, not the smaller vintage wire, with lots of life left.
The neck is very straight, and the body is in great shape. No buckle rash or scratches.
I have set it up to look vintage with an aged pickgaurd and knobs and it has staggered pole Fender'64 reissue pickups.............
The Pickups cost $125.00 and were installed($50.00 for installation) by the Guitar Doctor in Fountain Valley, (This is the guy Walter Trout uses)..........
Saddles are graph tech for smoother action................
It sounds amazing with the '64 reissue pickups................
Comes with a gigbag $ 550.00 /obo .......
Visiting my brother in Morro Bay until the 28th..........Call Me NOW for the deal of a life time .........949-400-2227...................

This is less than half of what you would pay for a new American made Strat, and If you want to be real ............
THIS IS LESS THAN WHAT YOU WOULD PAY FOR A NEW MADE IN MEXICO STRATOCASTER.....................
......and I guarantee it wont sound as good as mine does with the '64 reissue Pickups I've had installed.......
......... Will meet you if serious........
I'm visiting my brother in Morro Bay so call me on my cell at 949-400-2227 as I dont answer emails...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.