Friday, October 9, 2009

Teisco Checkmate 20 TUBE amp in Detroit area for $100 or trade



Sounds like he is willing to trade this fro a couple pedals or some cash - but he wants to move it ASAP. Don't expect Fender Princeton tone or performance but these can be fun little amps.

Cheap Tube Amp from the 1960s? (Carleton Mi)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-09, 1:39PM EDT
Reply to: sale-rytcu-1413863365@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is a Teisco del ray amp. It plays good and is pretty loud. I have been using it as a keyboard amp. There are 2 power tubes and 4 preamp tubes. The reverb does not work . It is not on the amp, but you can have it. I would consider a trade for a big muff distortion petal, chorus or reverb/ delay guitar petal or simular. TRADE!!!!!!!!

I am home today if you want to come play it or give me a call 734 799 0160

Well, I just posted this and got a ton of emails..... I have one offer of a big muff and a chorus petal... the problem is, as you know, there are many no shows on craigslist... this person wants to pick it up on Sunday.

I do apoligize to the caller who wanted to get it sunday... but i have been stood up too many times on Craigslist....

If you have a big muff and chorus petal and or cash, AND CAN PICK IT UP TODAY, CALL ME!

or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.