Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus in CT for $375


I guess these qualify as vintage amps now - I had one of these workhorse amps for about 7 years and put hudreds of playing hours on i both live, rehearsal and studio - and it never flinched. You could probably drop one of these down a flight of stairs and still gig with it afterwards. Not a tube amp but great in other ways.

Jazz Chorus JC-120 Guitar Amp - $375 (Baltic, CT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-03, 5:46PM EDT
Reply to: sale-2yxvc-1404996021@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Up for sale is a used Roland Jazz Chorus Guitar Amplifier JC-120. It is in good condition and sounds great. Not certain of the year. It can get loud, but stays clean at any volume. Comes with a JC-120 dust cover and Voodoo Man Jazz Chorus 120 footswitch and casters.

Specs:
- Legendary “clean” amp with two separate 60 watt RMS power amps (to allow for true stereo chorus)
- Classic silver-cone 12" speakers for vintage Roland Jazz Chorus sound
- Two input channels (Normal/Effect)
- Three-band EQ per channel
- One high and one low input per channel
- Reverb, distortion, adjustable vibrato and true stereo chorus
- Stereo effects loop
- Weight: 61 lbs. 12oz
- Made in USA

Call me at (860)271-5875 if interested.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in Miami. Love to buy it, how much will it cost to ship UPS Ground?
    Tony Leavitt (786) 564 - 4542 (Great amp & even better for keyboards!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pay full price if yu can ship it to Miami, and I'll use my UPS account!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.