Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gibson The Paul II in Hoboken NJ for $400




These The Paul II guitars are a nice variation for a lot less money - looks like a Les Paul Stuido but is thinner so weigs less - and they have the 498T pickups whihich are very high output. This one had a nceck repair at some point but he says it is a non-issue now - you'll have to see for yourself.

Used Gibson "The Paul II" Wine Red for sale - $400 (Hoboken, NJ)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-10-06, 11:00AM EDT
Reply to: sale-uek9u-1408809032@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I just purchased the very expensive guitar of my dreams (Gibson Les Paul Standard 50's Neck) and do not need my old one! I love my Gibson The Paul II guitar and I will miss it. Used and in very good condition. Only problem with the guitar is when it was dropped 6 years ago and the neck cracked but it has been professionally repaired and you will not even be able to tell. The fourth picture is a closeup of the neck. I bought the guitar in 1998 for $1,000 and I am only asking for $400! Great for all musical ability levels from beginner to advanced. Please email or call if you are interested.

Gregg
973-943-6533


Location: Hoboken, NJ

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that funny, I own a The Paul 2 and it slid 4-6 inches from a vertical position (resting against the cabinet), hit an oak drawer siding and now it has a 3/8" scratch on the corner.

    My maple-necked strat doesn't have that problem !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.