Friday, February 5, 2010

60+ yr old Broman Acoustic in Dallas for $150




Broman is a farily rare guitar brand - I think maybe it was a department store in the Southwest Untied States - but the guitars were made by Harmony, Regal and even Dobro. I think they are all pre-war models so this dreadnought acoustic would be a at least 60 years old. it's been reworked so it should be in good playable shape.

Vintage Folk Guitar - Broman Tuxedo - $150 (Rockwall)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-05, 2:49PM CST
Reply to: sale-uvbyp-1587583574@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This axe has just been re-bridged / saddled and re-strung. I love this, but not enough to keep from bringing in some extra dough!!!
This is an extremely rare guitar made by Broman in the 40's or 50's and has lots of unique decorative elements. It is a little rough on the exterior but solid and has a nice warm sound.
Take it for $150 which is a steal!!
Thanks for looking.



Location: Rockwall

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.