Friday, February 12, 2010

Teisco EP-8T in Newpot NC for $300



Okay I admit $300 is not cheap for a Teisco EP-8T but I wanted to repost this CL listing just to permanently display the beautiful "bookend matching walnut (or is it Mahogany?) laminate back on this guitar. That is just freakin' beautiful IMO.

*****************************************

NICE TEISCO GUITAR OLD ONE - $300 (NEWPORT NC )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-11, 6:01PM EST
Reply to: sale-huwat-1596807018@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OK YALL THIS IS A NICE GUITAR IN MINT SHAPE NO NICKS OR CRACKS.. THIS IS ONE CLEAN GUITAR . MODEL EP-8T

THIS HAS GOOD SOUND. AND EVERY THING WORKS GOOD, PLS DONT CALL ME IF YOU ARE NOT BUYING NO SCAMERS.. CASH IN HAND



Measures 38 1/2" in length, and is 14" wide at the bottom

LIKE I SAID NO CRACK AT ALL VERY CLEAN

CALL FAST AT 252 622 0653


Location: NEWPORT NC

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, is this guitar still for sale? Thanks.
    You may email me at tom_siow@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.