Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet Norma semi-hollow in Denver for $349





This is just a sweet looking guitar - hopefully it plays and sounds good too.

Check outthe post on Denver CL -

Vintage Rare 60s ES-336 hollowbody - $349 (Denver)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-04, 10:30AM MST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Vintage Hollowbody that sound great, Beautiful Walnut body with a rosewood fretborad in excellent condition pickup are awsome sounding like p100s. all original with 10 ghs strings. Stays in Tune well, even playing the Bigbys hard, Book face Headstock. Sweet Inlays with a low Action. Neck is smooth & Straight with plenty Frets. Made in Japan. 720 422-7094


Location: Denver

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question. Did you by any chance buy this guitar from some kid for $25? If you did that is fine I will still pay the $349. I just have to know because I am hunting for my mother's very first guitar which was a 1960's Six String Norma Acoustic Hollow Electric Guitar. She got the Norma when she was 12 years old from her father. Gave the guitar to brother in law and he sold it. I am very upset. This looks like her guitar. If indeed you did I will be so elated that I finally found her guitar. I will pay what you ask but I need to know. This is very important. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.