Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stromberg Carlson ASR-120 Stereo Tube amp in Ithica for $250



I am sure that some of my readers are so devoted to tube amps you even use them to run your playback and stereo setups - so check out this little beauty.

15 watts per channel from the row of 6V6GT output tubes and this is a ncie clean upgraded chassis with gold-plated connectors. Should look nice glowing on a shelf.

******************************************************************

Vintage Tube Amp - $250 (McGraw)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-16, 4:55PM EST
Reply to: sale-pj2zv-1555991483@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


You will not find a better price for a working Tube Amp anywhere. This unit came from a Stromburg Carlson console unit. Very well respected @Audiokarma website. appx. 15wpc so inefficient speaker owners need not apply:) Upgraded with gold plated input and speaker jacks
You can google search this amp. Should find it pretty easy under ASR-120


Location: McGraw

2 comments:

  1. I just repaired this amp, please be conscientious of the safety of the units you sell to people. There was no ground on the opt's secondary and bad power supply caps. Nice Zig Zag wrapper under the output terminal. You should be sober when working on these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe - Hopefully the actual seller of this amp will see your post and keep that in mind in the future.

    Noe: I was trying to grasp the technical term "Zig Zag Wrapper" until I realized what you meant, then I LMFAO. Thanks for comment - JC

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.