Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Encore 335 style Semi Hollow in Western Mass for $300 obo




This guitar looks black in the pics but the seller says it is a "Greenburst" which makes it a very cool looking Univox/Ventura/Aria Diamond guitar. Note that it has the two switches - one on each bout - and the angular single coil pickups just like the red Japanese Crestwood Astral II that Jack White plays. I listed a similar guitar a while back with an Ideal nametag but that only had the two knobs (like Jack's) this one has four. These can be alot of fun for the money.

***************************************************************************

fs/ft vintage encore semi hollow guitar - $300 (ludlow)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-15, 3:23PM EST
Reply to: sale-qamj5-1602097730@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have here a late 60's encore semi hollowbody guitar in green burst. 2 p90 style pickups. Needs new strings and a set-up. Made in Japan, and is in great shape. will trade for other gear. guitars, basses, amps, speakers ect. let me know, this is a great project for a rare vintage guitar. thanks, jeff


Location: ludlow

5 comments:

  1. I have one of these guitars. Do you have any idea how much it is worth? Its in mint condition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that this one is being sold for $300 should give you a pretty good idea about the current market value of a smiliar guitar. A guitar is worth what someone is willing to pay for it at the present time - no more and no less. Good luck. - Jim C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought one of these on Ebay
    paid 400$ for it
    hope it sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought one off of Craigslist for $100 bucks, with a case. Sunburst...did a quick tuneup, plugged it into a '67 Vibro Champ, and she sings very well! Damn, I stole THIS guitar, AND I KNEW IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one that looks just like this olny its a 4 string bass. I think it was made in 1966 but thats wat my grandma said does anybody know how much its worth?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.