Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oahu vintage parlor blues slide guitar in rochester NY for $100





I just purchased a parlor guitar from this seller named Eric in Rochester NY and he sent me some additional photos of an Oahu guitar. It looks nice and he seems to be a fair seller who is willing to ship if you pay him by USPS Money Order.

Here is the info he sent on the Oahu -

"I am attaching some photos of an Oahu Publishing Co. slide guitar that might catch your eye. I am asking $100 on this instrument. The photo with two guitars shows your guitar on the right and the Oahu on the left. All of the other photos are of the Oahu. Structurally the Oahu is completely ready to rock and simply needs a fresh set of strings. Cosmetically it has some scratches on the back and a small musical drawing in pencil that may be observed in the photo of the front. Inside of the Oahu it says "F-45", but it does not have the year stamped inside of it. It has a "tall" nut and the classic, one-piece, steel bridge/saddle with the "classic pyramids" on it.

Yours truly,

Eric

Eric DeCoster / Dark Horse Music
email: AffordableUsedGuitars@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.