Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fender Jag-Stang in Portland OR for $375



These Jag-Stangs are usually way overpriced when they show up so it's nice to see one at a decent price - and it is the desireable Daphne or Baby Blue - add a tortoise pickguard and you can pretend to be Kurt Cobain all day long.

************************************************************

Fender JagStang - $375

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-16, 4:13PM PST
Reply to: sale-hnd5z-1604102771@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have a Kurt Cobain designed Fender JagStang its got some "buckle" scuff on the back and a couple of small scratches other than that its in good shape. This is the baby blue with pearl pick gard. $375.The other is a Ibanez sdgr Bass Guitar I will sell for $275 OBO 503-367-4500

3 comments:

  1. Do you ship the item or is it local pickup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, for some reason the e-mail is not working, so I am sorry for not e-mailing. I am very interested in the baby blue jag stang that you have available. I would take that off of your hands in a heart beat. My husband has been looking for one for some time now, he is a big Cobain fan, but as said these guitars are usually very expensive, but this is reasonable. Please get ahold of me and let me know what and how to go about this, if you even still have them available. Thank you...

    e-mail: jenniferburckhard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.