Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Silvertone 1448 Guitar and Amp-in-case in Atlanta GA area for $375

This seller insists that TODAY is the last day to sell his guitar - so maybe you wanna buy it?

**************************************************

Early 60's Silvertone w tube amp case. NM - $375 (dunwoody)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2010-02-23, 5:24PM EST

Reply to: sale-g5p5v-1614733833@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the last day this guitar is for sale as I am leaving Atlanta on Wednesday.. So this is your last chance, I've gotten a lot of emails from people interested in this guitar who never reply back.. SO!! If you really want this guitar I will be in dunwoody tonight. At the mellow mushroom if you want to stop by and try it.... This is an early sixties Sears model 1448 Silvertone. I've had this guitar for 5 years and only used it for 5 shows at most. The condition is amazing, the sound and action are also wonderful - for a 40+ year old guitar and tube amp you will not find a better deal.. today is THE LAST DAY - I'm leaving town and tired of dealing with people who don't have their shit together. If you are serious please email me your phone number I will be checking my email regularly. These go for about $450 on Ebay.

thanks.

Location: dunwoody

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.