Wednesday, June 10, 2009

H:oliday Brand Harmony Bobcat and Amp in Arizona for $450


Okay so this is not such a great deal BUT this guy has been posting this sale for over a month so my guesss is you could cut a deal with him. The amp is not worth much but the nice part is it is a complete set of the Guitar, Amp and Original Case. Definitely worth talking to this guy at least.


Vintage Harmony H-15 and Amp - $450 (Maricopa\ Chandler area)
Reply to: mailto:sale-ru3de-1178344885@craigslist.org?subject=Vintage%20Harmony%20H-15%20and%20Amp%20-%20%24450%20(Maricopa%5C%20Chandler%20area) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-05-19, 7:13AM MST
I have a 1964 Harmony Holiday AL9216 a clean guitar with original tube amp, case, strap and chord in good condition, plays nice for a 45yr old guitar that drips with mojo. I have put fender tuning keys on it but have the original keys that will go with it. I bought this from the original owner and would like to get $450.00 OBO, I know these are tuff times but, I don't just want to give it away so make me an offer. I might consider firearms trade, let me kow what you got and we will talk. Lastly I have a DigiTech Eric Clapton signiature pedal for $30.00 OBO. All my stuff is in good to excellent condition due to the fact I take care of it and I don't gig so it sees little play time. I will probally be posting more stuff in the near future, trying to tame my G.A.S. If you are interested you can contact Joe @ 602-689-1454 *Don't be alarmed by my prices they are OBO, I know people are going to negotiate price or barter. Thank You. Can send more pics upon request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.