Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kent Hollowbody Project in Boston $150


Here's a neat little 60's Kent Hollow Body if you like to tinker and solder like I do. This guitar has one non-original pickup right now but really should have a nice vintage matched pair - or a new retro set like the GFS Retrotons.


Vintage Kent Hollowbody Electric Guitar - $150 (Back Bay/Fenway)
Reply to: mailto:sale-3m9ab-1211986725@craigslist.org?subject=Vintage%20Kent%20Hollowbody%20Electric%20Guitar%20-%20%24150%20(Back%20Bay%2FFenway) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-08, 6:36PM EDT
Vintage Kent Hollowbody Electric Guitar. From the mid-sixties with some wear and some small holes from pickguard and old tuners. Sold as-is as a project because it needs pickups. It does have a mini humbucker fitted inside of the neck pickup cover but it's not professionally done. Still has original pickup covers so you can try to find something that will fit inside if you want to maintain original look. Functions as is though with just the single neck pickup. If you have any questions email me. I would also consider trading for a vintage Japanese or similar (i.e., silvertone, kay, harmony) bass. Let me know what you've got. Thanks. $150 firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.