Monday, June 8, 2009

Silverface Fender Twin Reverb in Houston $650


Silverface Twin Reverbs aren't that popular these days (excess wieght, can you say slipped disc) and the Master Volume twins are les popular than without - however at $650 this single owner Twin looks to be in very good shape and well cared for - and that can mean a lot in the value of an amp. Check it out if you are in Houston - BTW - I didg a master Volume myself on a 4100 Watt amp - helps keep you out of jail.


Vintage Fender Twin Reverb - $650 (Clear Lake)
Reply to:mailto:sale-trtty-1174268207@craigslist.org?subject=Vintage%20Fender%20Twin%20Reverb%20-%20%24650%20(Clear%20Lake) [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-05-16, 3:45PM CDT
I don't know what year this amp is but my brother bought it brand new at Shields Music in Tulsa 30 to 40 years ago. He used it continuously until he passed away last year. I ended up with most of his music gear, but don't play electric. It amp set for about 6 months, so I took it to have it checked out. They changes some tubes and said it is in great shape. I has the original foot switch with it. I just can't see letting it set around. I don't really want to haggle, as I was told this is a very good price for this amp. I don't check email often, so call if you are interested, 281-. If this ad is still posted, it is still available. I will remove the ad as soon as it sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments but please no commercial links or non guitar related conversations. Thank you. - JC

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL READERS

I am reposting items here that are listed on CRAIGSLIST throughout the USA. I am not selling any of these items and I cannot facilitate the sale of anything here - so please do not comment or post questions like "Is this still available?" or "I am interested in your guitar please call me, etc." You need to contact the seller directly by calling the phone number listed on the post or by going to the CL listing and emailing them. NEW FEATURE: Click on the title of the CL Listing inside my post to LINK thru to the original Post. If the original CL listing is deleted the item most likely is no longer available. Thanks for checking out my blog and GOOD LUCK!



Please don't call, contact, bother or harass these sellers long after their post is expired. Take for granted if the listing is over 30 days old that the guitar or amp is LONG GONE! Thank you.